GIant Schnauzer Information

Monday, April 25, 2011

Available.... last update 4/25/11

With the promise of spring to come, I am making some hard decisions. I just run a tiny business and with that produce the best possible dogs. But I do not want a bunch of dogs because it isn't fair to anyone and for that reason I don't own a kennel- the dogs are in my home. So I widdle my way to the best of the best splitting hairs and guessing at who will take Magna to the next level. The rest is what I have to offer you. They are all super choices if matched properly and I certainly will help you with that.

The following is now available or will be soon-
* The male pup below.
* We are taking reservations on a super upcoming litter we are breeding this week. Remember though, puppies cannot leave until they are 8 weeks old and a couple weeks longer for cropped pups.

The junior pups and adult dogs are or are learning to be; house trained, lovely house dogs, and great deterents from would be intruders and they also alert when appropriate. Pups likely will be too but need time to grow a little. The older pups of course are somewhere in the middle.

To learn more about us, visit our website: MagnaGiantSchnauzers.com.
Use our CONTACT button to reach us.

Giant regards!

Pat