GIant Schnauzer Information

Saturday, March 21, 2015

We have puppies!

       
Mom & Dad of most recent litter (Click to enlarge photos)
 
Our puppies are here! They should be beautiful, have wonderful temperaments and come from fully health tested, champion parents. Pups will go to homes end of May or early June.

 
 


  • All pups will be on spay/neuter contracts.
  • All pups will have docked tails but natural ears, but if I can I will direct you to someone who can crop for you if you want that.
  • I do not ship. You are however welcome to come here and fly back home with your puppy. S/he should fit under the seat in a Sherpa Bag at 8 weeks so can fly in-cabin.
  • I only have males available at this time.

If you are interested, please email me by going to the website as directed and request an application and further details. Please DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE!  I will not get your message and cannot respond to you!

Visit our website: http://www.MagnaGiantSchnauzers.com. Use our CONTACT button on website to reach us.