GIant Schnauzer Information

Friday, September 25, 2015

Puppies Coming - ALL SOLD

We are expecting puppies in November and they will be ready for homes in January (God willing.) I am taking reservations now. I expect wonderful temperaments. Both parents are fully health tested and champions.
(Click to enlarge photos)
  • All pups will be on spay/neuter contracts.
  • All pups will have docked tails but natural ears, but if I can I will direct you to someone who can crop for you if you want that.
  • Generations of health testing; parents, grandparents, great grandparents and so on.
  • Generations of champions.
  • I do not ship. You are however welcome to come here and fly back home with your puppy. S/he should fit under the seat in a Sherpa Bag at 8 weeks so can fly in-cabin.
If you are interested, please email me by going to the website as directed and request an application and further details. Please DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE!  I will not get your message and cannot respond to you!

Visit our website: http://www.MagnaGiantSchnauzers.com. Use our CONTACT button to reach us.